Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Reading Diary A - Grimm (LibriVox)

For this reading diary, I am going to read Grimm (LibriVox).

The Frog Prince - I was expected this story to be like the princess and the frog, the disney movie that was recently released.  While I did notice some similarities, there were some differences between the two.

Rapunzel - This is the same story that I have heard about Rapunzel beforehand.  There was nothing new, or different in this story.

The Straw, the Coal, and the Bean - This was an interesting story to read and it was certainly one that I had not heard before.

The Mouse, the Bird and the Sausage - This was a neat little story to read.  I did find it humorous to picture a little sausage walking around with a bird and a mouse.

The Travelling Musicians - This story reminds me a lot of the typical story of someone who goes off to a big city to try to become famous for music.

Clever Elise - If Elise was so clever, then why did she become so confused about whether or not she was herself?

Briar Rose - I have always liked this story of Briar Rose.  I don't know why but I always liked the happy ending it had.

No comments:

Post a Comment