Sunday, April 19, 2015

Online Education Review

What I liked most about this particular online class is the ease of having everything in the same place, not having to worry about spending a lot of time studying, and the fact that I was able to do work whenever I wanted to.
(Personal Photo of me working on an assignment)


I tried to take on online class before, the summer after my freshman year.  It was a pre-civil war history class.  The thing that I really did not like about the class was that, the teacher expected us to read a couple of chapters (from a history book) where the print was very small, then we had to take a quiz with only five questions.  I really struggled trying to do well in the class, but I eventually just dropped it because the effort I was putting in was not worth the grade I was receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment