Sunday, April 19, 2015

Gen. Ed. Review

If I am being completely honest, my Humanities courses have helped me in the fact that they have been some of my easier classes, thus giving me a boost in my GPA.  The thing I have liked the most is that there are some very interesting class that I enjoyed taking during my time here at OU.  However, it can also be hard to find a class that you will like but not have to spend a ton of time studying for because you want to focus on the classes that are prevalent to your major.
(Image found from kluv.cbsnew.com)

What I will remember most from my general education courses, is how much I was ready to be done with them due to the fact that it was so hard to figure out which classes to take and which classes would work with my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment