Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Extra Reading Diary - Grimm (LibriVox)

For this reading diary, I am finishing reading Grimm (LibriVox).

The Queen Bee - I liked this story and it shows why it pays to be nice to people.

The Twelve Huntsmen - I liked this story, though I wonder why the Father would promise his son to some other bride when he was already married.

Jorinda and Jorindel - I wonder what made the old fairy so mean that she locked up many maidens in cages and forced young men to stay away from her castle.

The Fox and the Horse - This was a sweet story because in the end, the horse was able to stay with his master until he lived a long and happy life.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses - This was a rather mystical tale.  I would certainly like to visit the wonderful, sounding place that the princesses went each night.


The Turnip - This story is a good example of what happens when one becomes spoiled.  The person always wants to have the money and be as rich as possible.

The Willow-Wren and the Bear - I felt that this story was a little silly for everyone in the story was so worked up over a little bit of miscommunication.

No comments:

Post a Comment