Monday, March 2, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 7

This past week has been a constant hustle and bustle.  My schedule has turned into me scheduling out just about every free minute I have to prevent myself from becoming overwhelmed from everything I have to do.

I am supposed to find out about graduate school acceptances/rejections this week.  The snow this past week, however, is making that a little hard to do because I have no idea whether or not the schools stayed open on the days that other interviews were supposed to happen.  Right now it is just a lot of anxious waiting and trying to find other things to occupy my mind.

The good thing about the snow this past week is that it gave me some time to catch up on some of the work I needed to get done.  I also had my roommates dog to keep me company, which always makes for a good study buddy.
(Personal Photo of my roommate's dog Koda as she looks at the snow)

Since we are in the middle of the semester, it can get harder and harder to stay on top of things.  I know that is certainly the case for me.  I just keep reminding myself to take things one day at a time and to also use the free time I have productively.  It may be a pain to do that now but I know I will thank myself in the long run.

We are almost at spring break which is definitely something I am needing.  That about sums it up for my week last week.  Now, on to this week.

1 comment:

  1. Well good news: It's time for SPRING BREAK! I hope you found out some good news about grad school--I'm sure you did! I completely understand having to schedule your minutes of the day in order to get everything done. The semester just continues to get busier and busier. But hopefully, you are having some fun in there as well!

    ReplyDelete