Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Extra Reading Diary - Nursery Rhymes

For this reading diary, I am finishing reading Nursery Rhymes.

Nursery Rhymes: Jingles - I wasn't surprised by the fact there were only a few I recognized.  It seems like there are quite a few that I have never heard of.

Nursery Rhymes: Love and Matrimony - I understood why the majority of the nursery rhymes were put in this section, but there were a couple that I was confused why they were there.

Nursery Rhymes: Natural History, Part 1 - I thought all of these nursery rhymes were very cute, talking about the different animals.

Nursery Rhymes: Natural History, Part 2 - I thought these rhymes were just as cute as the first page of natural history rhymes.

Nursery Rhymes: Accumulative Stories - I was surprised there wasn't a rhyme similar to the old lady who lived in a shoes.

Nursery Rhymes: Relics - There was only one that I recognized which was the rhyme "Little Miss Muffet".

No comments:

Post a Comment