Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Extra Reading Diary - Nursery Rhymes

For this reading diary,  I am reading Nursery Rhymes.

Nursery Rhymes: Tales - I liked the different nursery rhymes.  I had actually known about the Solomon Grundy rhyme because he is a character in a video game that my boyfriend likes to play.


Nursery Rhymes: Proverbs - I liked reading the different proverbs.  My favorite was the one called Monday's child.  I don't know why, I just liked reading it.

Nursery Rhymes: Songs, Part 1 - I liked reading the different songs that were on this page.  There were some that I didn't recognize and there were some that I did recognize like "Little Bo Peep" and "London Bridge".

Nursery Rhymes: Songs, Part 2 - These songs were interesting to read.  There were not as many that I recognized on this page, as I did the last.

Nursery Rhymes: Riddles - I liked the challenge of these riddles.  I didn't know that Humpty Dumpty was originally supposed to be a riddle.

Nursery Rhymes: Paradoxes - I had never read any of the different paradoxes that were included.  I thought it was a very interesting read.

Nursery Rhymes: Charms and Lullabies - I liked recognizing the different lullabies and charms that I had read previously.

Nursery Rhymes: Games - I remember playing a few of the games when I was younger.  I would be interested in finding out how to play the other games.


No comments:

Post a Comment