Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Reading Diary Part B - Saints and Animals

For part B of my Reading Diary, I realized that I mistakenly chose a random unit to use, and did not think to look at the unit we were supposed to be choosing from.  That is my mistake so I am correcting it, the best way I can by choosing the unit Saints and Animals.

Saint Kentigern and the Robin - I enjoyed this story because in the end, the good guy won.  The boys were trying to get Kentigern in trouble, were unable to do so.

Saint Kentigern and the Robin (cont.) - I liked this story for reasons similar to why I liked the story above.  It not only allowed the good guy to be successful in the, but also the mean boys were punished for what they had done.

Saint Blaise and His Beasts - I liked this story for it reminded me a lot of Snow White.  Saint Blaise was a good man who was able to talk to any of the animals and thus help them to become better animals.


Saint Blaire and His Beasts (cont.) - This story was inspirational for the fact that Saint Blaire lived so passionately and so strongly in his faith.

Saint Comgall and the Mice - I liked this story because of Saint Comgall's presence.  His presence was one that made everyone love him and want to be near him.

Saint Comgall and the Mice (cont.) - I enjoyed this story because Saint Comgall was friends with enough animals that he was able to help everyone in Ireland to prevent them from starving.

The Wonders of Saint Berach - This story was a happy story because Berach was not only able to help the situation with the cow and the wolf, but he was also able to make his way to find the apples and sorrel he needed to help the sick child.

The Wonders of Saint Berach (cont.) - I was enjoyed this story because Saint Berach was able to help his monastery, stop the rich man from trying to take over his land, and he was also able to teach those boys a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment